Policy date : 18 June 2020
01 | Overview
This website is owned and operated by Marrison Chemical Holdings T/A Marchem. Throughout the site, the terms “Marchem”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Marrison Chemical Holdings T/A Marchem. Marchem offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- These Website Terms of Service and Conditions of Sale (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated in 02.03 (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register” button on the “My account” page of this Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website enables you to shop online for a range of goods manufactured and/or supplied by Marchem (“Goods”).
Any new products, features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted by xneelo, powered by WooCommerce via WordPress They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
01.01 | Important Notice
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
- may limit the risk or liability of Marchem or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify Marchem or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Marchem to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Marchem in terms of the CPA.
- Marchem permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally.
- You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
01.02 | Interpretation
Marchem and the customer agree that –
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted according to and governed in all respects by the law of the Republic of South Africa;
- the clause headings in these conditions are for convenience and shall not be used in their interpretation;
- unless the context clearly indicates a contrary intention, an expression which denotes
- any gender includes the other genders;
- a natural person includes an artificial person and vice versa;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa
02 | Terms of Service
02.03 | Registration of User Accounts and use of the Service
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Marchem. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- By registering on and using the Website you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age (age of majority as per Children’s Act No 38 of 2005 on 1 July 2007) or older and of full legal capacity.
- You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
- be used by you only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access. Should you forget your password or choose to reset it, you can send a Password Reset Request via the account login page.
- You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to notify Marchem immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Marchem representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
- You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
02.05 | Third Party Links and Websites
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from Third Party Websites.
- Third Party Lnks on this site may direct you to Third Party Websites that are not affiliated with us. Marchem is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any Third Party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- Marchem is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any Third Party Websites. Please review carefully the Third Party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding Third Party products should be directed to the Third Party.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
02.06 | Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the Service or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
Marchem reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
02.07 | Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- Marchem reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Marchem shall not be liable to you or to any Third Party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
02.08 | Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitations and Liability
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- Whilst Marchem takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by Marchem’s representatives, Marchem shall not be bound thereby.
- Marchem disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- Although Goods sold from the Website may, under certain specifically defined circumstances, be under warranty, the Website itself and all information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
- Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Marchem, its management, employees and/or agents.
- In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Marchem also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Marchem, its employees, agents or authorised representatives.
- Marchem therefore disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
- In no case shall Marchem, our management, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any Goods procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
03 | Conditions of Sale
03.01 | Orders, Payment and Delivery
- Registered users may place orders for Goods which Marchem may accept or reject, this being dependent on the availability of the Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including wihout limitation the price) selected.
- Marchem shall not become bound by any order placed with it until it accepts that order in writing to the customer by presentation of a Proforma Invoice and receipt of payment for the Goods. No variation in any order shall be binding upon Marchem until that variation is confirmed in writing by Marchem to the customer.
- Payment of the Goods can be made via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, as per the banking details provided on the Proforma Invoice.
- Marchem offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Goods to you. You may choose delivery via:
- Courier; or
- Collection from Marchem
- Delivery charges will be detailed on the Proforma Invoice.
- Any given delivery date is approximate only.
- Marchem will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price. In that event neither party shall have any claim against the other arising out of that failure to deliver or that cancellation.
- Marchem shall be entitled to suspend any delivery while the customer is in breach of any terms or any other contract between it and the customer.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, delivery of the goods shall take place when the goods are delivered to or collected by a carrier for conveyance to their destination.
- Marchem’s obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. Marchem is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the Goods to the physical address nominated by you.
- Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may return the Goods only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
03.02 | Availability of Stock
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods may be limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. Marchem will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that these are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, Marchem will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
- Placing Goods in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Marchem liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
03.03 | Ownership and Risk
- Ownership of the goods will only pass to the customer against payment of the whole of the contract price.
- The goods shall be at the customers risk as soon as they leave Marchem’s premises irrespective of who is responsible for the delivery of the goods; provided that if the customer fails to take delivery of the goods when tendered, then the risk therein shall pass to the customer as soon as delivery is tendered by Marchem even if the goods have not left Marchem’s premises and all costs, directly or indirectly, incurred by Marchem In storing, caring for and invoicing the goods after such tender shall be paid by the customer to Marchem on demand.
- The customer shall not have any claim whatever against Marchem
- If the goods fail to arrive at the destination, or
- for any loss of or damage to the goods, arising from any cause whatever, while they are in transit, irrespective of who is responsible for their delivery.
03.04 | Products or Services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
03.05 | Warranties and Representations
- Any recommendation, formula, figure, advice, specification, illustration, diagram, price list, dimension, weight or other information furnished by Marchem is approximate and for information only and, unless otherwise expressly stated in writing, does not form the basis or any part of the sale.
- Marchem shall not be liable under any circumstances whatever for any loss or damage arising out of the use by the customer of any material or information referred to in 03.05.01 whether furnished negligently or otherwise.
- Marchem does not make any representations nor, unless expressly given in writing (whether set out on any product label, shade card insert, data sheet, circular, current printed product brochure or otherwise), give any warranty or guarantee of any nature whatever in respect of the goods or their suitability for any purpose whether that purpose is noted to Marchem or not.
- If any such warranty or guarantee Is given by Marchem and all or any part of the goods fail for any reason whatever to comply with that warranty or guarantee, then
- the buyer must notify Marchem orally within forty‑eight hours, and thereafter in writing within seven days, after the buyer becomes aware of the fact that the goods in question do not comply with that warranty or guarantee;
- Marchem may inspect the goods in question at the customer’s premises;
- at its own expense the customer shall return those goods to Marchem if Marchem so requires;
- subject to compliance by the customer with the above, Marchem shall, in its discretion, either remedy that failure by adjusting, repairing or replacing those goods, or refund the whole or part (as the case may be) of the contract price paid to it by the customer in respect of such goods;
- save for 03.05.04 the customer shall not have any other claim whatever against the company.
03.06 | Exclusion of Liability
- Marchem shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatever suffered by the customer or an other person as a result of ‑
- the goods or any part thereof being defective in any way or failing to conform wholly or party with any warranty or guarantee given by Marchem;
- any delay in delivering the goods or any part thereof;
- any failure to deliver the goods or any part thereof.
- Marchem shall not be liable to the customer or any other person for any loss of profit or other special damages or any consequential damages whatever arising out of any breach by Marchem of any of its obligations under these conditions or out of any other cause whatever.
- The customer indemnifies Marchem against any claim which may be made against Marchem by any other person in respect of any matter for which the liability of Marchem is excluded in terms of 03.06.01.01 or 03.06.01.02.
03.08 | Resale of Goods
- The customer shall not be entitled to dispose of any Goods delivered to it to any third party without the prior written consent of Marchem.
- Where any Goods are disposed of by the customer to any third party without such written consent any warranties given by Marchem in respect of the Goods shall forthwith and ipso facto cease to be of any force or effect. The customer shall be deemed to have indemnified Marchem against all claims of any nature whatsoever which may be made against Marchem by any third party arising directly or indirectly from any such disposal, and against all damages, losses, costs or expenses incurred by the company in respect of any such claim.
- Where goods are disposed of to any third party by the customer with the written consent of Marchem, the customer shall only dispose of such goods on the terms contained in these conditions of sale, mutatis mutandis.
- If the customer disposes of the goods with the written consent of Marchem but on terms other than those contained in these conditions of sale, mutatis mutandis, the customer shall be deemed to have indemnified Marchem against any claim of any nature whatsoever which may be made against Marchem by any third party arising directly or indirectly from such disposal.
03.09 | Coupons & Gift Vouchers
- There are two types of Coupons and Gift Vouchers; a a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R100 off (“Fixed Coupon“ or “Fixed Gift Voucher“), and a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (“Percentage Coupon“ or “Percentage Gift Voucher“).
- Coupons and/or Gift Vouchers are issued at Marchem’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon or Gift Voucher for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon and/or Gift Voucher has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons and/or Gift Voucher, and these cannot be earned. Coupons and/or Gift Vouchers are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon and/or Gift Voucher itself:
- each Coupon and/or Gift Voucher can only be used once;
- only one Coupon and/or Gift Voucher can be used per order;
- only one Coupon and/or Gift Voucher can be used on the Website per person per promotion/campaign;
- Percentage Coupons and/or Gift Voucher may only be redeemed on purchases with a total cart value of less than R5,000;
- where a Percentage Coupon and/or Gift Voucher has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and/or Gift Voucher and will need to place the order again, without the item that you wished to cancel;
- a Coupon and/or Gift Voucher must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
- the value of the Couponand/or Gift Voucher will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Coupons and/or Gift Voucher do not accrue interest, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit.
- Coupons and/or Gift Voucher are valid for three (3) years from date of issue.
- Marchem is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon and/or Gift Voucher.
03.10 | Bundle Deals
- We may from time to time offer bundle deals for sale on the Website. Each Bundle Deal will consist of two or more products that we have combined together in a single bundle.
- Any saving or discount resulting from purchasing a Bundle Deal instead of its component products separately may be applied to any of the component products individually in our sole discretion. The actual purchase price (after applying any applicable saving or discount) of each component product will be communicated to you upon checkout and reflected in your order history. This is relevant to the amount that would be refunded to you, if you were to return any product in a Bundle Deal for a refund, in accordance with our Returns Policy.
03.11 | Returns
Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information about returning products (and related refunds, replacements or repairs). The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
03.12 | Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Disputes
- These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and Marchem, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa (Western Cape Division, Cape Town) notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- The parties shall endeavour in good faith to settle any dispute which may arise between them. Should they be unable so to settle any such dispute, that dispute shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of The Arbitration Act 42 of 1965, as amended, or any statutory modification or substitution thereof; provided that the arbitration shall take place in Cape Town and the arbitrator shall be an independent third party agreed between the parties, or failing such agreement, nominated by the President for the time being of the Cape Town Chamber of Commerce.
- Nothing in this clause 03.12 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
03.13 | General
- No variation of these conditions shall be of any force or effect unless it is recorded in writing and signed by the company’s authorised officer for the time being,
- No representative, agent or salesman has any authority to waive or vary any of these conditions or make any representations whatever on behalf of Marchem.
- No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which Marchem may permit at any time in regard to the carrying out of any of the customer’s obligations shall prejudice Marchem in any manner whatever or be a waiver by Marchem of any of its rights against the customer.
- The customer consents to Marchem instituting any proceeding arising out of this contract in any magistrate’s court having jurisdiction over the customer, irrespective of the amount of the claim.
- All contracts of sale concluded between Marchem and the customer shall be deemed to have been concluded at any place from which Marchem despatches the goods concerned, or where no goods are despatched,at Unit 1, 7 Dawn Road, Montague Gardens 7441, Cape Town.
- The customer shall not be entitled to cede or assign any rights or delegate any obligations under these conditions of sale and/or contract of sale concluded between it and Marchem without the prior written consent of Marchem.
- Should any provision in these conditions of sale be or become wholly or partly void or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Marchem and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties, or in a written agreement by Marchem.
03.14 | Domicilium and Notices
For all purposes, including but not only by way of limitation, the giving of any notice, the making of any communication and the serving of any process, Marchem and the customer respectively choose domicilium citandi et executandi (“domicilium) at their respective addresses as:
- For all purposes, including but not only by way of limitation, the giving of any notice, the making of any communication and the serving of any process, Marchem and the customer respectively choose domicilium citandi et executandi (“domicilium) at their respective addresses as:
- Marchem selects Unit 1, 7 Dawn Road, Montague Gardens 7441, Cape Town. Marchem may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions;
- You, the customer select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving Marchem not less than 7 days’ notice in writing.
- Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post, telefax or email and must be in English. All notices sent –
- by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
- by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting;
- by telefax before 16h30 on a business day will be deemed to have been received, on the date of successful transmission of the telefax. All telefaxes sent after 16h30 or on a day which is not a business day will be deemed to have been received on the following business day; and
- by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification. ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST MAKE USE OF THE “READ RECEIPT” FUNCTION to serve as proof that an email has been received.
03.15 | Information
For the purposes of the ECT Act, Marchem’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
- Full name : Marrison Chemical Holdings T/A Marchem
- Main business : Manufacture and supply of chemicals
- Physical address : 7 Dawn Road, Unit 1, Montague Gardens, Cape Town, 7441
- Phone number : 021 551 3402
- Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org